Table of Contents
Details of Collaboration
On January 30, 2023, Ando Hazama (Head Office: Minato-ku, Tokyo; President: Masato Fukutomi), Kuki City, Saitama Prefecture (Mayor: Shuichi Umeda; hereinafter "Kuki City"), and Air Digital Corporation (Head Office: Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture; Representative Director: Sobaku Maeda; hereinafter "Air Digital") signed a collaboration agreement on the establishment of a program to prevent frailty by using a digital sports machine. (headquartered in Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture; Sobaku Maeda, President; hereinafter "Air Digital") have concluded a collaboration agreement on the establishment of a frailty prevention program using digital sports machines.
Kuki City has declared itself a "Healthy and Happy Sports City" in order to become a vibrant city where everyone can be healthy and active in mind and body through sports and exercise, etc. Kuki City aims to become a city where people of all ages can connect and live lively lives through rich communication through sports. The city aims to be a city where people of all ages connect with each other through rich communication through sports and live a vibrant life.
Air Digital operates one of the largest digital sports clubs in Japan, "Sports 60 & Smart" (Note 1), at Ario Washinomiya, a commercial facility in Kuki City, and aims to establish a "frailty prevention program" utilizing digital sports, which is unprecedented in Japan, in order to promote digital sports and solve social issues of health maintenance and frailty prevention among the elderly. In addition to the popularization of digital sports, the company aims to establish a "frailty prevention program" utilizing digital sports, which is unprecedented in Japan, in order to solve the social issue of health maintenance and frailty prevention for the elderly.
Kuki City's efforts with Air Digital have been highly evaluated by the national government, and in November 2022, Kuki City received the "Award for Excellent Municipality for Sports and Healthy Community Development" (Note 2) from the Sports Agency.
Ando Hazama will fully support Air Digital, which has adopted a collaboration proposal under the "Ando Hazama New Business Co-Creation Program 2022" and is also making an investment (Note 3), and will strive to build a "flail prevention program" loved by citizens by further deepening collaboration among the three parties.
Scope of Collaboration under this Agreement
1. to improve the rate of sports participation by citizens through the use of digital sports machines
2. regarding the prevention of frailty using digital sports machines
About Kuki City
|City Mayor||Shuichi Umeda|
|position||Located in the northeastern part of Saitama Prefecture, almost in the center of the Kanto Plain, 50 km from central Tokyo.|
|population||Approximately 151,000 (as of December 2022)|
|Characteristics||The JR Utsunomiya Line, Tobu Isezaki Line, and Tobu Nikko Line traverse the area,|
Cozy hometown with easy access to the city center
|name of company||Air Digital, Inc.|
|Location||Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture|
|representative||Representative Director Sobaku Maeda|
|Business Overview||Planning, development, manufacturing, sales, installation, etc. of digital sports machines|
Digital Sports Club "Sports 60 & Smart
About Ando Hazama
|name of company||Ando & Hazama Corporation|
|Location||Head Office: 1-9-1 Higashi-Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Business Overview||1. contracting, commissioning and consulting services for surveying, surveying, planning, designing, constructing, supervising and providing technical guidance for civil engineering, construction and other works|
2. supply of construction supplies and machinery and equipment
3. real estate transactions and the holding and use of real estate and securities
4. contracting for soil investigation and remediation work, collection, treatment and disposal of waste, and consulting services related to these businesses
5. planning, design and consulting services related to regional development, urban development and environmental improvement, etc.
6. power generation, electricity, heat and other energy supply businesses, and consulting services related to these businesses
7. investment in and sale of equity interests in real estate-related special purpose companies involving construction contracts, as well as ownership and sale of trust beneficiary rights
8. acquisition, development, licensing and sale of software, industrial property rights and know-how relating to the use of computers
Comprehensive building management and security services
10. businesses incidental to each of the preceding items
11. to jointly manage with others or invest in other businesses related to each of the preceding items
|uniform resouce locator||https://www.ad-hzm.co.jp/|
1. Digital Sports Club "Sports 60 & Smart
Location : Ario Washinomiya 1F, 7-1 Kuhonterayada, Kuki City, Saitama Prefecture
Hours: 10:00 - 21:00 (last admission by 20:00)
Phone number: 048-053-3774 *Please contact the store directly for more information about business.
Air Digital, Inc. Website
2. Award for Excellence in Sports and Healthy Community Development
The award is given to municipalities that are trying to lead the nation in excellent sports and healthy community development. Saitama is the first municipality in Saitama Prefecture to receive this award.
Kuki City HP
3. Ando Hazama: See release materials dated November 15, 2022.
Investment in Air Digital, Inc.