Table of Contents
- 1 INNOVATION LEAGUE SPORTS BUILD 2022 TOKAI
- 2 Tokai Area: 4 participating sports teams/organizations, themes, and results of adoption
- 3 Upcoming events
- 4 About "INNOVATION LEAGUE SPORTS BUILD 2022" - Sports is a growth industry. ~ "INNOVATION LEAGUE SPORTS BUSINESS BUILD 2022
- 5 FY2022 Sports Industry Growth Promotion Project "Sports Open Innovation Promotion Project (Formation of Advanced Regional SOIP)
- 6 About eiicon company
INNOVATION LEAGUE SPORTS BUILD 2022 TOKAI
Manufacturing companies support diverse sports. Startup support environment to be further enhanced.
In the Tokai area, Nagoya Grampus (soccer), Nagoya Diamond Dolphins (basketball), Wolfdogs Nagoya/Toyoda Gosei Memorial Gymnasium Entrio (TG SPORTS/Toyoda Gosei) (volleyball) and Nagoya Women's Marathon (Chunichi Shimbun Sports Division) (marathon) invited business ideas through co-creation.
Eight companies, selected through a rigorous selection process from a total of 115 applications, gathered together for the "INNOVATION LEAGUE SPORTS BUSINESS BUILD 2022 TOKAI". As a result of rigorous screening, a total of four companies were selected for their co-creation ideas.
Tokai Area: 4 participating sports teams/organizations, themes, and results of adoption
Nagoya Grampus (soccer)
Call for Entries Theme: Connecting with each and every person in the community across generations Creating a town that only Grampus can build.
Adopted company: Spornia Inc.
Proposal title: "Creating a town where "children grow up the best in Japan" by using soccer as a catalyst, together with Grampus
Nagoya Diamond Dolphins (Basketball)
Theme: City planning and fan building from co-creation space in the heart of the city
Adopted company: TR2 Inc.
Proposed title: "Rogaining by the Nagoya Diamond Dolphins with the Town - Knowing the Town and Becoming Suki
Wolfdogs Nagoya/Toyoda Gosei Memorial Gymnasium Entry (TG SPORTS/Toyoda Gosei) (Volleyball)
Call for Entries Theme: Expanding the number of fans by utilizing private arenas
Adopted company: Dice Connecting, LLC
Proposed title: "Urdo-kun GamePark - Play Urdo-kun Games with Players Anytime, Anywhere! ~"
Nagoya Women's Marathon (Chunichi Shimbun Sports Division) (Marathon)
Call for Entries Theme: World's Largest Women's Marathon New and Expanded Engagement
Adopted company: New Ordinary Inc.
Proposal title: "GO WOMEN! 〜Recommend smiles, happiness and rewards to all women.
The selected business ideas will proceed to incubation and demonstration experiments for social implementation with mentors and supporter companies, and the results will be presented at DEMODAY (held on March 1, 2023: all regions will join together). The goal is to achieve social implementation and commercialization.
INNOVATION LEAGUE SPORTS BUILD 2022 TOKAIhttps://eiicon.net/about/innovation-league-sportsbb2022-tokai/
About "INNOVATION LEAGUE SPORTS BUSINESS BUILD 2022
~Sports is a growing industry. ~Sports is a growing industry.
SPORTS BUSINESS BUILD was launched last year with the aim of revitalizing local communities with sports at its core, and is now entering its second year. The challenges that are scattered throughout Japan's regions, such as the declining birthrate, aging population, and transportation infrastructure, can be solved and become the seeds of value creation by combining them with the potential of sports.
In the first year of last year's event, a total of 12 projects in various fields such as virtual, education, tourism, and mobility were created through co-creation between 11 community-based sports teams and companies from across the country, presenting new possibilities for the sports industry.
INNOVATION LEAGUE SPORTS BUSINESS BUILD 2022".
2022 Sports Industry Growth Promotion ProjectSports Open Innovation Promotion Project (Formation of Advanced Examples of Regional SOIP)
Promoting open innovation in the field of sports through collaboration between sports and other industries is important not only for promoting investment in sports and enhancing the value of sports, but also for realizing a society that creates new goods and services that enhance the value of other industries and help solve social issues.
Grand Design of New Capitalism and Implementation Plan and Follow-up" (June 2022) https://www.cas.go.jp/jp/seisaku/atarashii_sihonsyugi/pdf/fu2022.pdf In the case of the "SOIP" (SOIP for the region), in order to promote the establishment of a "regional version of SOIP" that promotes community development and the creation of high value-added services through collaboration between local professional sports teams, companies, universities, etc., we will support acceleration programs in three regions during FY2022 to form advanced examples of such programs.
This project will support the formation of advanced examples of regional SOIPs through an acceleration program in which local professional sports teams, companies, universities, and other organizations collaborate with each other, and will study the overseas development of examples created through regional SOIPs.
About eiicon company
The eiicon company provides support to all companies taking on the challenge of "open innovation*" to accelerate their efforts.
1) "AUBA":https://auba.eiicon.net/ A business matching platform for finding open innovation partners under the theme "Valuable encounters create the future. 25,000 companies have registered. Companies register and mutually disseminate information about themselves, including issues and resources necessary for business growth, to realize new connections among companies.
2) "TOMORUBA":https://tomoruba.eiicon.net/ A "business activation media" for businesspersons who create businesses. From startups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and major corporations to local governments and universities in all industries throughout Japan, we distribute a variety of information on fundraising, funding, and joint research, as well as know-how on how to create a business.
(3) "SHABERUBA": A members-only community provided by "AUBA". Offline activities such as conversations and business meetings among members in a virtual coworking space, participation in various events, and community support implementation are realized online.
4) "event": Creating realistic opportunities to meet with business partners.
5) "Sourcing Support": Expert consultants support open innovation challenges.
With these five axes, we provide services to help "open innovation," a new business creation method, take root in Japan.
|name of company||eiicon company|
|Location||1-15-5 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062|
|Business Overview||Operation of open innovation platform "AUBA", event planning and support services, sourcing services, etc.|
|uniform resouce locator||https://corp.eiicon.net/|
eiicon company management company
|name of company||Personnel Innovation Co.|
|Location||1-15-5 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062|
|representative||Toshihito Nagai, President and Representative Director|
|Business Overview||New business creation, open innovation promotion, management planning and administration of group companies, and related operations|
2003 (U.S.) Henry W. Chesbrough proposed an innovation methodology that "creates innovative new value by combining internal corporate and external media and technologies. It is a method that argues that companies should not only rely on internal resources, but also actively incorporate collaboration with external parties.