Table of Contents
This program was made possible by the fact that BeLiebe's approach is in line with QUINTBRIDGE's philosophy.
Social Significance of EggU
1. as women continue to advance in society, there is a growing trend toward later marriage and later childbearing, while the pregnancy limit has not changed (Source: Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, "Vital Statistics"; National Institute of Population and Social Security Research, "2015 Basic Survey on Social Security and Population Issues").
The declining birthrate in Japan is having a major impact on the social economy through population decline and aging (Source: Outline of Measures for Society with Declining Birthrate, Cabinet Office).
3. 54.1% of those aware of women-specific symptoms have changed the way they work or given up their dreams (Source: Persol Carrier survey on women's work styles and health literacy).
4. 72.2% of women cited "don't feel the need," "don't have time," "too much trouble," "embarrassed if the doctor is male," and "embarrassed about internal examinations" as reasons for not seeing a gynecologist (source: MTI questionnaire survey).
1. fertility tests are easily available anywhere, eliminating the need to go to a hospital.
2. Specialists such as nurses, midwives, and infertility counselors provide individualized information and advice through online counseling, and recommend medical consultation when necessary.
3. provide an opportunity to understand the current state of one's own body and to consider life plans such as career, pregnancy, and childbirth.
4. women are born with approximately 2 million eggs, the number of which varies from person to person and tends to decrease with age. eggU is a blood-based egg test kit that allows anyone to easily collect blood and perform the test.
AMH test does not = fertility with regard to the test kit and service in question.
EggU official website :https://eggu.jp/
Thoughts of Representative Haruna Shiga, President of BeLiebe, Inc.
After engaging in medical life science research at the University of Tokyo, she became aware of the problem that excellent research techniques were being stopped at the publication stage, and decided to study business in order to realize "social implementation of research". After joining P&G as a new graduate, she has been engaged in various projects related to women's activities and gender equality, leading internal and external training and system implementation. She felt a great challenge in realizing career advancement for women as their life stage changes, which led her to develop EggU, a service that enables life career planning from a biological perspective through "social implementation of research," and to start BeLiebe Inc. as a parallel career in 2021. He is now starting BeLiebe, Inc. as a parallel career in 2021.
We have met many people who are concerned about their fertility due to a change in life stage, such as marriage, or because they have had gynecological problems or irregular menstruation in the past, but they are too busy to visit a hospital, or they are put off by the cost. They were too busy to go to the hospital, hesitated because of the cost, or put it off until later.
To balance a career with pregnancy and childbirth, it is essential to have the understanding and support of not only the women themselves, but also the people around them. That is why we have started working with companies to create a system in which companies can support their employees through EggU, and society as a whole can support women's career, pregnancy, and childbirth. We hope that EggU will serve as a foothold for the provision of benefits and other programs.
Comment from Ms. Nanami Murayama, Innovation Strategy Office, NTT West
We sympathize with QB co-creation partner BeLiebe's thoughts and the concept of EggU, and believe that this initiative will help solve social issues such as the declining birthrate, aging population, and the advancement of women in society, and we asked them to implement a monitoring inspection program for QUINTBRIDGE members.
QUINTBRIDGE is composed of members of diverse age groups, occupations, and operations. We hope that by having other members understand and learn about the efforts of our members, we can create awareness/sympathy about social issues and promote co-creation to solve these issues. Through this monitoring and inspection program, we will be happy if we can make friends who are working to solve the same social issues, and if the female members and their families who have been monitored can freely choose their own lives.
Regular price 31,900 yen (tax included) will be offered at 89 (egg) % for a limited time, please mention you saw the article in PR Times.
Price: 31,900 yen (including tax) → 28,391 yen (including tax)
Eligible period: Only for applications submitted by December 22, 2023
|name of company||BeLiebe Inc.|
|Location||Osaka Ekimae Daiichi Bldg. 8F5, 1-3-1 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka|
|representative||Representative Director Haruna Shiga|
|Business Overview||Sales of medical equipment, life planning business, planning, development and operation of Internet content, etc.|
|uniform resouce locator||https://beliebe.co.jp/|
Companies, startups, local governments, universities, and other organizations freely interact with each other, sharing their thoughts and assets to promote co-creation and utilization in the real world. Together with our members, we aim to solve social issues, create a future society, and realize a society where people can experience wellbeing.
Operating organization: NTT West
Facility Overview: QUINTBRIDGE is an open innovation facility operated by NTT West.